Wednesday 27 September 2023

Yo! Yo! Yo!

  Hi all. Been a longggg while. Covid complications, other medical issues have gotten in the way of regular posting and games.  So I have for you now Pierre's Session 17 of his Verdulan Sector game played earlier on in the year.  I don't have many of the other files but I know the game went on for another few episodes and finished somewhere in the upper 20's before Brian took over to try his hand at Barbaric.  If time and the cyber fairies allow I will post the rest of Pierre's games.  As to my game of Universal, many interruptions but we got through the first phase - Space trucker and are moving on to the second installment - Colonists.  If I can I will post these for any who would be interested . Also at some stage the Verdulan posts will be all moved to their own page and we'll start on something else. Cheers for now Game on and here's Pierre and crew....

Session 17 The Verdulan Sector.



No comments:

Post a Comment